Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

I use these during the cold / wet season. Had to hike a bike through a stream at the Frederick WS and foot stayed dry. Gore-Tex FTW!
Good to know. These aren’t the warmest but staying dry is 80% of the battle, especially on the rare occasion I ride in the snow.

Dis gonna be gud…
BECFA0C2-BCB3-44DE-A6F1-EEF4082B4A9F.jpeg

The NX box is a full Eagle groupset. Competitive Cyclist had a bunch of SRAM stuff 1/2 off which made this all sorta possible.
OK. The picture was kind of dark in the box and all I was able to see was the crank set. I guess the B-tension gap tool should have been a hint. Have fun with the build and good luck. I love building bikes and I built a steel Ragley (Blue Pig) 29er.

OK. The picture was kind of dark in the box and all I was able to see was the crank set. I guess the B-tension gap tool should have been a hint. Have fun with the build and good luck. I love building bikes and I built a steel Ragley (Blue Pig) 29er.

Yeah, I didn't really staging the pic all that correctly, too excited with new swag! Shoot, it's been a lot of fun just picking out stuff, I have an excuse to buy all the parts that would have been superfluous upgrades on the other bikes. Maybe it'll even work good-ish? Funny my last full build was a Banshee Paradox, another rowdy HT (for it's day). Either I'm doomed to repeat the past or I'll get this one right. ;)
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom