Porsche Master Race Picture Thread.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Never seen a vette going faster than 25. Never seen a prius doin under 75....
Ask the guy in the M8 Competition how fast a Vette can go up 202. Dusted him through second up to unsafe speeds then backed off. The guy was a maniac and passed me on the right then cut me off. Either he couldn't drive or he wasn't trying until he realized I was going to jump on it, but those things are supposed to do 0-60 in 3 seconds and like 10.7 quarters. Sounded awesome though. 😁

ModdedMarlin

Blue FTW 😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-143345_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220923-143345_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 12
  • SmartSelect_20220923-143150_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220923-143150_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Captain Brainstorm

So what? It has to be uber embarrassing for a Porsche to get beat by a fricken tesla plaid. Wait until their real sports car comes out.
Except that Tesla and the Turbo S aren't competing in the same category. That Tesla is pretty far from being "production", unless that giant wing and front splitter are factory.

And Tesla began as a "real" sports car, an electrified Lotus. Since then they've become appliances that will eventually go out of business because the "traditional" car companies will beat them at their own game. Porsche is coming out with an electrified 718, want to put some money on whether Tesla will beat them to the punch, or come close to having something better even if they did?

Top Bottom