Poison Ivy Mousetrap

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In addition to what’s been said, it’s really difficult to come up with a loop with everything we want, in the high ground, and also within the time/distance.
What if we just send people around Orlando 500 times?

Thanks for yet another fantastic race and race day. For whatever reason, you folks always seem to pick it up a notch with the overall vibe. Food, smiling volunteers, cooks and servers, swag, wandering minstrels, THAT freaking teddy bear (which was awesome btw - does anyone remember the bunny from one of the former NYS MTB events? Williams Lake, maybe?). Can always tell that the MTBNj community goes all in for these, and it shows. Anyone can put a turd on the calendar and people will show up to race, just because. Really grateful that we still have the choice to look forward to events like these.

Happy Mother’s Day all. Be excellent to the people who matter.
Thanks for coming out Lou!

ilnadi

Well done guys, this was my son's first non-NICA race and my first race ever. We both had a blast, he's sorry he missed Ringwood and looking forward to the rest.

Quote of the day: when I told my son I was worried about him on some of the drops, he said "I'm not a baby". Looking at the pictures I found, I think he did much better than me...

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@capedoc
Thanks for the pics.
20190512_153739.gif

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This was great. Just as good if not better then the last one.
I lol'ed at the part where you get in the blog because of the socks. But you only put a picture of the socks.

he got the important part

although he makes me wonder why @pooriggy is always near me when your taking pictures, is it bc iggys following me around, or do you just wait till you catch us together to take the pictures?? . . . . . we will probably never know . . . . (but im gonna be extra careful now :O )

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Phew. Took a couple of days to recover from this one-

First off, thanks to everyone who came out to Mooch and Stewart this year.
Hoping you had as much fun as we did putting those together for all y'all.
And as always, without you showing up,
we're just a bunch of dorks dressed like superheros standing around in the woods.
So thank you-

Saturday was a great day for racing,
and what's more fun than Stewart, amirite?

And I apologize to any endurance or pro racers
who finished up their efforts and found limited food options.
We are still working out the kinks on food delivery,
and I promise you this will not happen again.

And as noted, this wraps up our races for the year,
so have a great rest of the series, and we'll see you on the trails!

Top Bottom