Podcast

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
never listened to that one before but i used to regularly listen to 2 MTB podcasts: gear noise and mtbcast. gear noise was out of LA and was great but he just doesn't do it much anymore. the guy from mtbcast is passionate but its just too boring for me. there's some action sports video podcasts that are great as well. then my ipod got smashed and i started reading again.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The fredcast is solid, but a little more road oriented. By "road oriented" I mean sorta like pavement is road oriented. I enjoyed it but the pro cycling stuff at the beginning was always boring, because it was 100% of the time about doping.

f2f4

I've been listening to the Fredcast for several months now.

It's good entertainment out here. :)

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
The animal commencal podcast has tons of killer vids. as helpful as the nutrition and training info can be i just can't get down with those (like MTB Strength Training Systems). its just too boring.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've never found a podcast that keeps my interest for longer than 2 months. Most of them run out of anything new to say. There's a beer podcast I used to listen to out of the Pittsburgh area which was on for a long time. Entertaining, but it just got to the point where they seemed to make random comments about the beer while getting toasted.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
gear noise kept me coming back while he was still doing it. now i'm all about action vids and the athertons provide plenty of that!

(gross incest innuendo implied :D)

Top Bottom