Plus size tires... availability?

skyrokz

Anyone know when any of the new plus size tires are going to hit the shelves? (Maxxis/shwalbe)
Wtb trailblazers 2.8 are available but are really small around 2.6 in actual size
Wtb also came out with the bridger 3.0, (I have a set coming in next week to test)
Specialized is out with their ground controls and purgatory but no where to be found in the states
Vee fat 3.0 and 3.25 but keep reading that the 3.25 will only fit an actual plus size fork
Nobby nic 2.8 and 3.0 already on some bikes but unavailable aftermarket
Maxxis is supposed to be coming out with some but who knows when

I assume you are talking about 27.5+ tires??

Here are a few that you can get now:

Panaracer Fat B Nimble 27.5x3.5" Folding Tire Black

Vee Tire Co. Trax Fatty Fat Bike Tire: 27.5" x 3.25" Folding Bead Silica Compound Black

WTB Trail Boss 3.0 27.5" TCS Light Fast Rolling Tire Folding Bead

Maxxis Chronicle 27.5+ Tire 27.5 x 3.0, 120 tpi, Dual Compound, EXO puncture protection, Tubeless-ready: Black

WTB Bridger 3.0 27.5" TCS Light Fast Rolling Tire Folding Bead

I assume you are talking about 27.5+ tires??

Here are a few that you can get now:

Panaracer Fat B Nimble 27.5x3.5" Folding Tire Black

Vee Tire Co. Trax Fatty Fat Bike Tire: 27.5" x 3.25" Folding Bead Silica Compound Black

WTB Trail Boss 3.0 27.5" TCS Light Fast Rolling Tire Folding Bead

Maxxis Chronicle 27.5+ Tire 27.5 x 3.0, 120 tpi, Dual Compound, EXO puncture protection, Tubeless-ready: Black

WTB Bridger 3.0 27.5" TCS Light Fast Rolling Tire Folding Bead
Yes sorry, I am talking 27.5 plus, I ordered a set of the specialized purgatory, a set of the wtb bridgers, the bridgers will come in on Monday and the purgatorys, I have no idea, I was hoping the shwalbe and or Maxxis in their more aggressive treads will come out soon. The chronicle looks pretty low profile. I spent a pretty penny on 27.5 wheelset, casette, brake rotors and I wold love to try different tires to get the most oUT of my new conversion.

Back
Top Bottom