Plattekill

ellbiddy

so this is the fifth bike in like 7 months or something???

2nd mtb, 3rd bike in a semi-short span of time. I really dig the 29er SS it's replaced my HT for a lot of stuff that and the fact that I snapped the chain on that bike too, but this time it was my fault I switched to the big ring which had broken teeth and it slipped off and got caught on a downstroke and pop. I still use the other FS bike a lot though. My fleet is growing ;)

Last edited:

dhsean

Ice is my friend!

The Platty site say they got 8-12" of snow yesterday. That'll be an interesting race. ;)

Bring it on! :getsome:

I podiumed last year in the ice race. I hope it all freezes. I'm going PRO style and just showing up Sunday morning to practice and then race. I'd rather be fresh race day than beat-up and frozen from trying to practice on Saturday. That's my November race tactics.

sixseven

Bring it on! :getsome:

I podiumed last year in the ice race. I hope it all freezes. I'm going PRO style and just showing up Sunday morning to practice and then race. I'd rather be fresh race day than beat-up and frozen from trying to practice on Saturday. That's my November race tactics.

Badass, totally badass. Bring it on NJ...that downhill shit beats up like nothing else. Good luck in the race Sean.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
It's 9" eye to eye on the frame but I've read people sneaking away with 8.75 as the stroke length is the same just bottoms out a little higher up.

You did great, and I might have a Fox 5.0 in my tool box - cheap.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
SixSeven: What is the dimension of the spring on your norco? I have another that size that may work for biddy.

Mods: Can this be moved to a new thread? - starting after the last weekend at P-Kill post? It's kinda completely different.:confused:

sixseven

SixSeven: What is the dimension of the spring on your norco? I have another that size that may work for biddy.

Mods: Can this be moved to a new thread? - starting after the last weekend at P-Kill post? It's kinda completely different.:confused:

The spring is 450 x 2.80. Eye to eye is 8 3/4.

ellbiddy

Sounds like a winner. If you have the same spring on the other DHX you got that'd be right on point.

Top Bottom