Planet Bike Route 18

NJ Jess

These guys were great! Paul and Jim really tuned up my bike nicely for this weekends Mtbike chick clinic. It's a 2002 M4 Stumperjumper FSR XC. I've really beaten up this bike. Yes, I need to rebuild the front shock and get a new BB, but due to my time constraints, it'll wait til fall. They took it wednesday and promised it Friday! The call came Thursday at 6 pm that it was done. The price, $30 bucks!!!! Give it a 5 out of 5 or 10 out of 10. Whatever the scale is. Smiles, NJ Jess

PatrickBrown

NJ Jess said:
These guys were great! Paul and Jim really tuned up my bike nicely for this weekends Mtbike chick clinic. It's a 2002 M4 Stumperjumper FSR XC. I've really beaten up this bike. Yes, I need to rebuild the front shock and get a new BB, but due to my time constraints, it'll wait til fall. They took it wednesday and promised it Friday! The call came Thursday at 6 pm that it was done. The price, $30 bucks!!!! Give it a 5 out of 5 or 10 out of 10. Whatever the scale is. Smiles, NJ Jess

Jim is awesome, good friend of mine, I used to manage that shop for about 2 years before parting ways and finding a career that could actually pay the bills :)

Pat

EtE

Jim RULES. We went to Ray's in Ohio last week, and my rear suspension pretty much just fell apart on Saturday night. With no shop (and therefore no source of quality parts) in sight, he fixed everything with parts that he must have pulled out of his ass or MacGyvered from a 9 volt battery and some chewing gum, and I was able to keep riding for the rest of the evening, and all day Sunday.

Nothing but good things to say about Planet Bike on Rt. 18.

Sircrashalot

Just picked up my 08 Heckler there....second bike I have bought there over the years. Chris helped me out. Was great, let me take a couple bikes out back and bang them over curbs and across the grass between the store and the mall for awhile to feel them out, even let me use their laptop to go online to look up reviews of components on the Heckler individually. In the end they gave me a fantastic price on my new toy......and since they are a LOCAL BIKE SHOP and not an internet store, when I am in a bind they will be there too!:hmmm:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Hey all...For those of you who liked my work at Planet Bike, I am now wrenching at High Gear Cyclery in Stirling...Stop on by and say hi!!

-Jim.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey all...For those of you who liked my work at Planet Bike, I am now wrenching at High Gear Cyclery in Stirling...Stop on by and say hi!!

-Jim.

Is that right? You're real close to my house. How long have you been there?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Walter, I like to keep people on their toes!! I've been there almost a month now...The shop is awesome, the people are great, I see no reason I'd ever leave!!

-Jim.

walter

Fourth Party
Walter, I like to keep people on their toes!! I've been there almost a month now...The shop is awesome, the people are great, I see no reason I'd ever leave!!

-Jim.

Sweet, I will try to swing by to say hi, when you see the Pepsi truck barrelling through the parking lot, you'll know its me. Glad to hear all is well.

dualfisted

You know, maybe it was the fact that I'd hand out free Red Bulls every time I went in there, but those cats always did me right. I bought a wheelset from them, and we were able to figure out exactly the right place between strength, performance, weight and budget to do the trick. I'm still riding that wheelset two years later and I haven't even knocked one out of true. Plus, on race day when I put those light ass Dolemites on the back, I'm gonna fly, haha. Nothing but good things to say about those cats. Sincerely, TJ- their former Red Bull Sales Rep. :getsome:

Top Bottom