Places to Ride Near Princeton?

Sourlands, Six Mile, Clayton, Allaire and Mercer County Park. Id wait on the weather first. It looks to be ugly.

If you are looking for some road loops I can hook you up too.:D

Sourlands, Six Mile, Clayton, Allaire and Mercer County Park. Id wait on the weather first. It looks to be ugly.

If you are looking for some road loops I can hook you up too.:D

What are the trails like at Sourlands, Six Mile and Clayton? Are they more like Allaire or more like Mercer. I'd love to find something a little closer to me than Allaire but better than Mercer.

What are the trails like at Sourlands, Six Mile and Clayton? Are they more like Allaire or more like Mercer. I'd love to find something a little closer to me than Allaire but better than Mercer.

Id say six mile is your best bet however its my guess that conditons will not be good (I have not read the recent reports however). Sourlands is extremely technical and rocky with lots of elevation change in a short distance.

GL and have fun. :)

bring this...

I'll give anyone(s) a tour of 6 Mile if sufficient notice is given

Spencersgiftcert.jpg

I was out at 6 mile once and i only saw half due to poor conditions. It woudl be great to get out there again. Let me know when you are planing on riding and would not mind the company!

Ross

Back
Top Bottom