Pivot Switchblade XL for sale - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyWestood

For sale: one XL Pivot Switchblade Race XT. Great trail bike. Was considered “enduro” when bought, but then geo got all slack and low. It is a 29er, but you have the option of putting 27.5’s on it. I will include the headset cup that alters the geometry. It is stock except for the bars and grips. I swapped them out for a OneUp carbon bar and OneUp grips. Bike purchased in June 2018, but I think it is the 2017 model. Frame was unchanged for 2018 but did have a different shock.

Bike shows some scratches but has been faithfully maintained by Pedal Montclair bike shop.

I would insist, as should you, that the bike be ridden on a trail prior to a purchase decision being made. I will do whatever I can to facilitate that. But part of the reason I am selling is because a family tragedy has made it clear that I will not be riding much for the foreseeable future and my available time will be limited.

Listing for $2500, but if you can make a valid argument as to why it should be lower I will listen. Just please don’t think that I am going to give it away. It’s been a great bike for me, and if it didn’t sell it wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Thanks for looking! If I can answer any questions or get you better pictures let me know! The pic with the red grips is how the bike looks now with the OneUp stuff on it. I can include the original bars too if you want them. Pedals are not included, but I can throw an old set of Chesters in if it helps.

Attachments

• 3E7633C7-52AB-4388-8FCD-BD8BD0F09F4B.jpeg
    3E7633C7-52AB-4388-8FCD-BD8BD0F09F4B.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 110
  • FD3B380D-3E4C-44F3-8903-E963597F23F8.jpeg
    FD3B380D-3E4C-44F3-8903-E963597F23F8.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 11137666-328A-45AE-9AE1-A897EA126BA0.png
    11137666-328A-45AE-9AE1-A897EA126BA0.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 109

JohnnyWestood

I am 6’5”. Bike is probably a little small for me, but not many manufacturers go beyond XL in their range. For our terrain, and my style of riding it’s fine. I’m not a bike park guy. I’m a goin’ slow over the rocks type. They listed this bike as 6’2”+ at the time, but by the latest geo standards this might even be considered a modern Large. Here is a link to the bike. Please note the picture shows a piggy back shock which my bike does not have.

Thanks for looking.

michvin

It is a dream bike and a dream price (you probably are selling it for MUCH less than it worth), but at 5'10" it will be too big for me... Sorry

JohnnyWestood

It is a dream bike and a dream price (you probably are selling it for MUCH less than it worth), but at 5'10" it will be too big for me... Sorry
Thanks for saying that. I’m not trying to rip anyone off. I am using the bicycle blue book as a guide. I didn’t pull that number out of the trees. It’s a number that I think people will respond to and that I can accept without feeling like I got beat. 😂

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
A year too late for me. I would love this but bought a new bike last year. Was looking at this model but they were out of my range. Price is very fair. Good luck!

Kylet

Does that mean it’s sold? (Not that the bike fits me, but just trying to get my bearings around here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom