Pivot Firebird 29 - Medium - Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris12453

@jdog

I elected to stay 130mm. To keep it more xc/trail oriented. I have the M6 and obviously the FB still. I could drop the 140 air shaft in.

chris12453

Guys,

I have a brand new stock wheelset (M1700's with DT350 wheels, superboost, etc) that I could put on this and take the carbon wheels off. If anyone is interested in that combination.

chris12453

Obviously you can make me an offer, that goes without saying. One thing I thought about yesterday. If someone was interested in the aluminum DT takeoffs, let me know, i would just need to grab an 11speed freehub body from the shop to accept the 11 speed cassette. The dt wheels have a 12speed microspline on the rear wheel right now from Pivot.

Sevenz

Obviously you can make me an offer, that goes without saying. One thing I thought about yesterday. If someone was interested in the aluminum DT takeoffs, let me know, i would just need to grab an 11speed freehub body from the shop to accept the 11 speed cassette. The dt wheels have a 12speed microspline on the rear wheel right now from Pivot.

Shoot me a price for the DT wheelset. For the right price I could use a spare for my Firebird.

chris12453

I have gone ahead and updated the original posting. I have dropped the price and put the new DT wheels on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom