Pivot Cycles… Demo day. Rescheduled for July 17th /Six Mile Run/Jacques Lane

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Weather could be tricky on this one.

Watch you email.

***Pre Register no matter. The demo drive will happily turn away anyone NOT pre registered.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Weather could be tricky on this one.

Watch you email.

***Pre Register no matter. The demo drive will happily turn away anyone NOT pre registered.
He's not joking about them turning away people not preregistered.

CNJRider

Joker
Registration is totally understandable and neccesary. I plan on taking the demo bike for a nice long lap around and knowing I dont need to return the bike for several hours will give me guilt-free license to take my time. I am in the market for my first dc or xc bike so the timing is perfect.

CNJRider

Joker
I see the event was pushed to next weekend due to weather. Signed up again for the 9am session on the Mach 4.

Mtbdog

Is this postponed until July 17?
If so, do we have to register again or does it carryover?

kearneyb

Is this postponed until July 17?
If so, do we have to register again or does it carryover?
Check your email. I received an email from pivot to register for the 17th. Basically needed to register again.

Sucks about the weather Sunday. Sunday had worked out perfectly to ride in afternoon. Oh well.

Mtbdog

Check your email. I received an email from pivot to register for the 17th. Basically needed to register again.

Sucks about the weather Sunday. Sunday had worked out perfectly to ride in afternoon. Oh well.
Thank you @kearneyb 👍
Re- registered for the 17th
Afternoon ride with a Shadowcat! 🐈‍⬛
Let's hope for nice weather.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Just a little bump here to make sure you get you name on a bike before the day of the event.

Those who show up without pre registration will sadly be turned away. This is the demo drivers policy.

Last edited:

kearneyb

I have a reservation for 1pm and plan to arrive promptly around 1pm-ish by bike. Anyone want to meet up let me know. I’m nursing a bruised rib, so my pace will be determined by comfort level.

I have a t429 reserved.

Chance of rain tonight, hopefully enough to control the dust but not enough to cancel or postpone.

Top Bottom