Picnic: What's in your pot?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Steve or Norm

A running tally of what people are bringing would be easier so people don't have to scroll thru all the post to figure out what to bring. We haven't decided yet, leaning towards hamburgers if no one else does.

Shaggz

A strong 7
OK - I'll put a tally on the first post

Ryan/Wazu - I will need about 12 buns (kaiser/hamburger) for pulled pork & slaw

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kirt,

Bring the burgers so then we have hot dogs, burgers, and pulled pork covered. The rest (salads, chips, dips, Beastie Boys Style Mashed Potatoes, desserts) can be filled in from there. And of course any other main dishes (chicken, etc).

I should have bought some veggie burgers today but forgot.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kirt,

Bring the burgers so then we have hot dogs, burgers, and pulled pork covered. The rest (salads, chips, dips, Beastie Boys Style Mashed Potatoes, desserts) can be filled in from there. And of course any other main dishes (chicken, etc).

I should have bought some veggie burgers today but forgot.

OK then, I'm good for burgers, beef & veggie. I'll pick them up midweek & hopefully Ryan can get the rolls. Not sure on quantities as I'll see how they're packaged @ BJ's.

Wazu

Ryan is bringing at least 50 hot dog buns and at least two dozen burger rolls. Maybe more, plus other baked goods I think.

J

jimg

food

Just let me know what you need,or what is left to bring
Any suggestions?

walter

Fourth Party
Hey Shaggz, whats going to be the deal with garbage/recycleables? Will there be enough cans on site to handle the garbage or are we carrying away?

Shaggz

A strong 7
the woman i spoke to said there were 17 grills in the general area of our shelter, and that we are to leave spent coals in the grill for maintenance to retrieve. Not sure what this has to do with anything, but I would assume that there are ample garbage receptacles. If you weren't planning on bringing some knock-you-socks-off food stuff, how about some garbage bags and a bag of charcoal?

walter

Fourth Party
the woman i spoke to said there were 17 grills in the general area of our shelter, and that we are to leave spent coals in the grill for maintenance to retrieve. Not sure what this has to do with anything, but I would assume that there are ample garbage receptacles. If you weren't planning on bringing some knock-you-socks-off food stuff, how about some garbage bags and a bag of charcoal?

Exactly, put me down for garbage bags, charcoal and lighter fluid.

RonzNd4Spd

I'm workin' till noon and I work in Parssipany....

I can be there about 1:00pm....

What else do we really need?

My wife can make homeade saurerkraut and a homade coffee cake!

Shaggz

A strong 7
I'm workin' till noon and I work in Parssipany....

I can be there about 1:00pm....

What else do we really need?

My wife can make homeade saurerkraut and a homade coffee cake!
awesome, we'll put you down for those. see you then...

walter

Fourth Party
Good news, I was able to score some charcoal today, so the folks that wanted to bring dishes that need to be warm may do so. This also means that we wont be eating cold hot dogs and raw beef. Well, hopefully not.

Top Bottom