Picnic Thanks!

How Cool!

yeah thanks, can't wait till next year- maybe I'll be invited, and meet you all :)
MRS. WALTER

That would be Great! You can hang out with Mrs. Chris G and the rest of us women hanging out in the corner we called, The Kitchen. Really, beyond popular belief, this wasn't a guy fest as protraited in the pictures like,.....although ArmyofNone Fred does take a lot of closeups,..on men like Ben,...hummmm (So Fred,...the new wife a little jealous?) hee hee

ArmyofNone Fred does take a lot of closeups,..on men like Ben,...hummmm (So Fred,...the new wife a little jealous?) hee hee

I've highlighted Fred in enough photos. He's just paying me back.

It has been said that Fred and I are having a BROmance.

by his fiance! :hmmm:

Glad to hear it was a success, I like the idea of doing a holiday party and I'd be happy to help. The wife and I had a nice break from the usual mayhem on the cruise to no where and it was really needed. I hoped for some good weather for you guys although not sure if it happened, it was foggy as hell on the boat and rained on and off so I can't imagine that it was good on land but it did not sound like it cramped the situation at all by all these great posts.

Yes it was good to see everyone out there! It was too bad that the weather didn't cooperate but the enthusiasm to get together still shined through. The lady and I had a great time and it was good to see everyone and especially all the new faces. When's the next get together?

Pulled pork ruled!

Thanks everyone for a great picnic. It was nice to put more faces to names. Wish I didn't have to leave so early, we had to go to our Community Picnic (which is why I had my entire family, including MIL, with me). Back-to-back picnics....I definitely need to spend some time on the bike this week.

I'm a bit late, but thanks to the guys who put this event together. I had a great time, the food was awesome.

I am a bit late too...

I had a great time on Saturday meeting a bunch of new screen names and catching up with old ones. The food was fabulous and the weather was not so bad after all. Thanks to everyone for coordinating this and making it happen!!

Thanks

My wife and I had a blast. Thanks again and it was nice seeing old faces and meeting some new people.

And a good time was had by all.

As I drove home I remembered that this party cost a bit to reserve the pavilion and secure the beer use permit... nobody at the picnic asked me if I wanted to contribute to the fund.

So, for people like me who forgot to kick in a few to cover the cost, how can we rectify this situation?

Back
Top Bottom