Phat made me do it.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well since Phat decided to bail out on MTBR things have been pretty quiet over there. This now looks like the place to be. I know some of you already & hope to meet/ride with rest sooner or later.

Later, Kirt

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was wondering when you would follow the mad rush. Good to have you along for the ride!

NJ Jess

the rock

Hey Kirt, nice to have you join us. I hope we can hit the rock sometime. I had a blast biking with you at Stewart Darkhorse 40. Recovered from the cramps? Turns out my cramps were coming from Way too much Potassium. My doctor almost had a heart attack looking at my blood levels. Ecaps and gatorade were an Xna for 3 weeks. Ride with ya soon, Jess

TonyC

welcome

Hey Kirt,
Welcome, What took soo long? ;)
It seems that all the usual suspects are coming over.
T.

RyGanley

Ninga Night Ride TONIGHT 7PM

I am going on a super secret night ride tonight.. at 7pm near montclair.. Who is in?

Maurice

Hi Kirt,

Nice to see you over here. We should meet up to ride CR at lunch time one of these days.

Cheers,

Maurice

P

Phatbiker

Kirt said:
Well since Phat decided to bail out on MTBR things have been pretty quiet over there. This now looks like the place to be. I know some of you already & hope to meet/ride with rest sooner or later.

Later, Kirt

hey wait a minute.. i didn't make anybody do anything!..glad you decided to come over.. things should start clearing up for me soon.. by the way.. anybody interested in INTERBIKE commentary?

phat

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Phatbiker said:
hey wait a minute.. i didn't make anybody do anything!..glad you decided to come over.. things should start clearing up for me soon.. by the way.. anybody interested in INTERBIKE commentary?

phat

Sure, fire away.

I saw a new PM called the Revolution pop up in the last day or so. I'm interested but it's still $500.

P

Phatbiker

normZurawski said:
Sure, fire away.

I saw a new PM called the Revolution pop up in the last day or so. I'm interested but it's still $500.

okay.. i'll work on a write up. lots of photos and commentary on the following and more..

niner bikes
turner sultan
new shimano xtr
a couple of yeti bikes
a few interesting bikes here and there.

phat

Top Bottom