Pete's B-Day Ride 11/11 at Ringwood

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Hey All, it's my b-day on Sunday and I'm going riding. I haven't had the time to go to Ringwood in a while and now is my chance. I'm going to ride at Lot C at 10 with my friends and anyone is welcome to join us. Might be out for a bit. Let me know if you're thinking of joining

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pete,

Happy birthday! Wish I could join but I'll be on vacation as of this Friday night. Enjoy!

Norm

J

joanqs

Happy Birthday and i don't want to steal your thunder but it is my birthday too! (Monday) What time are you planning on riding?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Happy birthday Pete and Joan ! Double b day rides sounds pretty good. I think Jess's birthday is coming up too.

I'm going to try to make it Sunday.

pixy

xc62701

Looks like my plans are a changing! I might just be able to make this birthday ride after all. Happy birthday Petey!!!

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Happy B Day Joan!!! Well, looks like there could be a decent size group coming, the more the merrier. And who knows, maybe I'll bring the chicken suit. 10 am at Lot C in Ringwood.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
If I was not going down to White Clay on an official JORBA "fact-finding mission" ;) , I'd be there. Have fun and happy birthday!

Top Bottom