8. Continue on Greenwood Lake Turnpike 3.3 mi
5 mins
9. Slight right at Sloatsburg Rd 2.1 mi
3 mins
10. Turn right at Morris Rd

Lot C

From Morris Rd:
Continue up hill.
Go straight through eagle statues. Road will bend to the right behind Skylands Mannor.
Follow signs to lot C.

great ride today, bunch of people. great trails too. bailed towards the 12 mile mark because i was making to many small stupid mistakes and didnt need to have a bad crash today. i run one of them stupid road cassettes and it was rare to get out of the 22t chain ring maybe its time to become normal :rolleyes:

Agreed...

It was nice meeting you and some of the other mtbnj folk. Fun ride for sure.
Thanks Pete....and happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Pete, and thank you for posting the ride. I had a great time. How cool to see the legend pro Greg Padley back out on the trails!! And great to ride with mtbnj'ers. Awesome day!

Thanks for coming all. It was a blast. Ditto on seeing Padley out there. I stayed late on saturday to get his bike in working order for the ride. I think we picked the perfect fall day. No injuries is definitely a plus. Vanwort came close, but the tree broke his fall.
Nice pictures Ellen. I ended up continuing the ride with Dave and Jon and we got back to the cars at 3. Long day.
I should have a birthday every week!!!

Happy B'day again Pete! It was good cruizin around Ringwood and riding some of those trails I haven't seen yet. They were even more fun on the SS :D

thank you. Rode waywayanda for my b-day-very wet but fun. Posting on my new iPod touch. A good day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom