Penn State

sandman

In the center of all the big guns, Wharton, Greenwood, Franklin Parker, Bass River, Stafford, lies The Penn State Forest. Yesterdays ride took us there. Our turn around spot was Bear Swamp Hill. 20181115_200443.JPG20181115_200426.JPG Home of a tower that is not there anymore. Struck down in 1971 by a F-105. 23 miles, fat bikes, the Oswego lake, 20181115_210750.JPG and what ever that was.

Last edited:

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
In the center of all the big guns, Wharton, Greenwood, Franklin Parker, Bass River, Stafford, lies The Peen State Forest. Yesterdays ride took us there. Our turn around spot was Bear Swamp Hill. Home of a tower that is not there anymore. Struck down in 1971 by a F-105. 23 miles, fat bikes, the Oswego lake, View attachment 104776 and what ever that was.

The last picture shows what remains of an old pumping station that was used to pump water from the Oswego River into a cranberry bog canal system.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This is happening more and more. The other day I spelled Republic , Rebuplic. I don' t mined being called out, as long as it ends there. My fear is I will be in the middle of the forest, and not know what ride I'm doing.

could be worse...repubic? :D
stranglee enuf, ide nevar herd of it. :D

Top Bottom