Pedros Fest!!!

hopefully soon i will learn to do more than just change a flat so i can actually be of use to you when im hanging around.

Me too..

Not so good for family outings though.

I can just see Walter riding in nothing but warmers pulling his kid in the bike trailer.

nice
j

I'm such a jack ass, I usually take her to the waterfront park by my house, its got a mile long running path in it which surrounds ball fields and a kids park, my wife will drive our daughter down to the park in her car and I will go bombing through town with the trailer attached to the Mary, jumping off curbs and speeding through intersections. People stare and call me names.

Cant wait to do it wearing just the warmers, thanks for the tip J, I'll be there today to pick some up.

I would love to..

I am sort of busy now.

You should do it for me.

I left the shop at 11:30 pm and I am going back in at 8am.

We have 50+ repairs due yesterday.

Hey J if i had the spare time i would help you out but were in the same boat bro,its sink or swim.

Yea, but it 4:45 am, I've been up since 3, and I was at the shop till 11:30 last night. Hope you slept well.:hmmm:

Gary

Dude you never sleep! You should of went out on the road. Last night i was up at 3 also with Ant coughing all night.

I am thinking of putting together a geared bike for Pedros. I haven't ridden gears in a long time..

What about you Chris G? Are you bringing the Titus out of the basement for the 2nd time in 2 years?

I am considering building a F-29er 1x9.

Any thought(s)..

I still have a Rush but honestly I am so over 26" wheels.

I'll take the Rush off your hands real cheap. So cheap in fact you won't even have to pay me to do it.

Back
Top Bottom