Pedals

C

Cthulhu

All of your input has been awesome so far, thanks for the info guys!

I'm going to look a little bit further into the 770s vs. the 540s (they both come with cleats), and I'm considering Lake shoes. Thanks anyway for the offer J!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
I can't seem to break away from my (Don't laugh) Onzas. I went to shimano 747s and didn't like them. Still using these old delapidated onzas.

I would suggest ATACs. My girl went from 545s to atacs and she loes them.

i have a pair of those onza paperweights! if i could find cleats and new elastomers for them i would definitely have them on at least one of my bikes still. aside from the fact that the sole on my old nike nguba released from the shoe before the cleat would release from the pedal...

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
i have a pair of those onza paperweights! if i could find cleats and new elastomers for them i would definitely have them on at least one of my bikes still. aside from the fact that the sole on my old nike nguba released from the shoe before the cleat would release from the pedal...

I have a set of old Onza's in the basement too (circa 1994-ish). In fact, I know where the extra elastometers that came with them are. I have a blue set, gray set, and black set (still in the bag!). On top of that I think I have a used, but definitely usable, set of cleats too.

If ya' want 'em Sean, just stop by after work and get 'em (I'm right around the corner from JT DPW on Hidden Hills Rd.)...I'll only accept your eternal gratitude in payment :D

Spartacus

I accuired Ti spindles (new) as well as new SS spindle rebuil kits a couple of years ago. I also have like 4 sets of cleats and a huge bag of rubbers (he he)

I am set for a while..............but I was thinkin about getting a set of ATAC's for meself. I want to get the carbon body model............a bit spendy but effective

Top Bottom