P'Burg Riverfront Cross...NJCX FINALS...12/9/07...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
That's right, the NJCX Cup has one last race!! P'Burg!! It's sad to have the season end just as the weather is starting to get good!! Come out and get those last points!! There's a $200 purse 5 deep in the B's, maybe some of you sandbaggers will step up!!:D

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=5370

See you all out there? Chucky? Chris? Fred?

-Jim.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
That's right, the NJCX Cup has one last race!! P'Burg!! It's sad to have the season end just as the weather is starting to get good!! See you all out there? Chucky? Chris? Fred?
Planning to be there. Making the best of my interrupted CX season.:(

Steve Vai

Just go!! Then you get to sit on yer butts for 6 months until the MTB season starts!!

bobkennelly

I would like to be their to represent the B-team, but we got xmas tree to get and put up....you know how that goes...

Steve Vai

Another great day of cross racing in the books!! The weather held out to make a very nice day indeed, the ground was perfect!! There was a lot of pretty cool rooty turns and climbs, a killer steep run-up, 2 barrier sections, a fairly sketchy
downhill, and a long paved section that blew my legs out each lap!!

I rode 2nd wheel for the first bit and was eventually passed by 2 guys and dropped into 5th, which is where I stayed...I won 20 bucks though!! And I got the last of the points I needed to upgrade to a CAT2, so next season I'll be racing with the A's (that should be fun:rofl: )

l_fee6978f07d56337c767e4cf9f9aa09f.jpg

l_20a707579b1ae92f4269289070ca9795.jpg

See you out at wintercross...MAYBE!!

-Jim.

Top Bottom