Paying Attention at the Sourlands

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Just a quick note to see if you all are watching.

@gmb3 has taken over the JORBA lead at the park - Perhaps you read the blurb in Jorba Dirt ?
(be a member of JORBA)

Thank you George for grabbing the stones with the spartacus, and taking the position. Much appreciated.

And of course a round of applause for @J-Dro, rumor has it that he inherited a bunch of rogue trails that he knew nothing about,
and turned them into some of the greatest technical riding in jersey - If you haven't ridden with Jeff, I'd recommend you do.
How did you get up there? is typical. Cheers.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Just a quick note to see if you all are watching.

@gmb3 has taken over the JORBA lead at the park - Perhaps you read the blurb in Jorba Dirt ?
(be a member of JORBA)

Thank you George for grabbing the stones with the spartacus, and taking the position. Much appreciated.

And of course a round of applause for @J-Dro, rumor has it that he inherited a bunch of rogue trails that he knew nothing about,
and turned them into some of the greatest technical riding in jersey - If you haven't ridden with Jeff, I'd recommend you do.
How did you get up there? is typical. Cheers.

Thanks for the mention, Pat. Happy to be the lead at such an awesome park and to take over for such a good dude. Funny you should mention Spartacus, however. @J-Dro hid it in the woods somewhere 2 TMs ago (in 2017) and doesn't remember where, so we may need to build a new one! If anyone who was there remembers where the tools were stashed, please let us know. But not a big deal to replace if we need to. I think @J-Dro did it intentionally though. Building Spartacus from scratch is like hazing for new park leads :p

rick81721

Lothar
Thanks for the mention, Pat. Happy to be the lead at such an awesome park and to take over for such a good dude. Funny you should mention Spartacus, however. @J-Dro hid it in the woods somewhere 2 TMs ago (in 2017) and doesn't remember where, so we may need to build a new one! If anyone who was there remembers where the tools were stashed, please let us know. But not a big deal to replace if we need to. I think @J-Dro did it intentionally though. Building Spartacus from scratch is like hazing for new park leads :p

Did you guys check the big boulder right at the edge of the pipeline on the south side of the red trail? Tools were stashed there a few times

blackburn1973

We did. Not there :(

Seem to remember them getting dumped in a mini-ravine about 3/4s of the way up the new trail (1/4 of the way from the bouldering area) on the top side. Specifically remember putting up a couple of fallen trees to serve as a flag for them b/c we thought they'd be difficult to find. This might have been more than two TMs ago, though. I'll take a look around next time I'm up there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions