Paydirt Update

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hello Paydirt participants. Please take to time to check your hours on the Paydirt Document to make sure they are correct:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-YNIdMo4IhhvJMthexJKfg

We are still waiting for the volunteer lists From this past weekends work days at 6 mile and Allaire, but everything else should be up to date.

All discrepancies should be emailed to: paydirt (at) jorba (dot) org

Thanks for participating!

MMuller

Very sad not to see Hartshorne on that list. Riding there today. That place could use some serious love. Rode Allaire yesterday. Did TM back in August and can't believe how much more they've done since! It's been brutally dry but those nicks are working awesomely. (The white trail still has best flow around) Hartshorne NEEDS AUTUG. It could be such a great place to ride again.

Mare

True.... why do we not do TM there? Ahtough I appreciate their efforts, those that do TM there are not mountain bikers and the maintenance is therefore synonymous with traps.

Wobbegong

Dont blame the JORBA folks, Brian has worked really hard to try and get work done there. Dont get him started!

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
True.... why do we not do TM there? Ahtough I appreciate their efforts, those that do TM there are not mountain bikers and the maintenance is therefore synonymous with traps.

I agree with most of this statement,...sadly. Some of are bikers but the powers that be have only set up a few sessions for us to attend. We train the new voluneers but we have to do it the parks way, waterbars, waterbars, and more waterbars. There may be some change of heart on the horizon for MCPS, but I won't belive it untill I see it. If it does happen I will let you know by begging for a big turn out. The thing with MCPS is they run a "volunteers in parks" program ,and you have to do a training session before being allowed to work on the trails. The JORBA chapter has no say on what gets done, and where the sessions are to be held.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
when does paydirt end:hmmm:

Paydirt 2008 runs from October 20, 2007 to October 19, 2008.

Any volunteer trail work done after the 19th this year will count towards next year. We hope to have all the hours updated by the end of this month.

Stay tuned for details on the Paydirt awards and raffle happening soon. ......Remember, thanks to Cycle Craft and the Bicycle Hub of Marlboro, two bikes will be given away. :D

chxracer

paydirt hours

I just wanted to make sure my hours count for this year's series, my hours were only turned in on the 20th although they were actually done prior to, when I checked the H2H website it says they only need to be turned in on the 20th not the 19th?:confused:

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
I just wanted to make sure my hours count for this year's series, my hours were only turned in on the 20th although they were actually done prior to, when I checked the H2H website it says they only need to be turned in on the 20th not the 19th?:confused:

Paydirt :hmmm:

Mare

There may be some change of heart on the horizon for MCPS, but I won't belive it untill I see it. If it does happen I will let you know by begging for a big turn out. The thing with MCPS is they run a "volunteers in parks" program ,and you have to do a training session before being allowed to work on the trails. The JORBA chapter has no say on what gets done, and where the sessions are to be held.

Just keep us posted because I would gladly come to help out.

Top Bottom