Paulinskill Trail

NJ Vike

Greetings. I noticed that there isn't any subgroup for the Paulinskill trail which covers Warren and Sussex County. Any reason this trail isn't listed or did I miss it?

Thanks

Ken

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's just a rail trail, no? I don't think we list any rail trails on here.

NJ Vike

Hi Norm. Thanks for the quick response.

The Paulinskill is a rail trail but why isn't it covered? The Sussex Branch is also a rail trail which passes through Kittatinny.

Thanks

Ken

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't really know why the site was setup the way it was. But I imagine because there's not much to discuss about a rail trail. It's just a flat, straight shot. Kinda boring, no?

The Sussex trail can be used to connect KVSP with Allamuchy, so you'll get more discussion on that. But that doesn't have its own section either.

Hope that makes sense Ken!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't mind Steve, he leaves his shoes in NY state parking lots and asks his friends to bring them home for him.

NJ Vike

I don't really know why the site was setup the way it was. But I imagine because there's not much to discuss about a rail trail. It's just a flat, straight shot. Kinda boring, no?

The Sussex trail can be used to connect KVSP with Allamuchy, so you'll get more discussion on that. But that doesn't have its own section either.

Hope that makes sense Ken!

Norm,

I understand and thanks for the reply.

I'm heading to the Rite Aid now looking for something that will take care of those bug bites I got yesterday on the Sussex Branch. :(

Top Bottom