Patrick Swayze

NickDavid

Usually not a fan of the media, but in case you didn't know, Patrick Swayze, the surfing, bank robbing, dirty dancing, womanizing, throat ripper was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Horrible news.

Anyone else a huge fan of his? Fan of Roadhouse or Point Break?

NickDavid

Dude, Dirty Dancing was kickass. What's cooler than grinding your cock and balls up against chicks and making a movie out of it?

I'll give you a hint.

NOTHING IS COOLER THAN THAT!

Anyone up for dancing on logs over a river? I'm pretty strong, I think I could lift elzoller over my head like a swan.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Some guys think hogging is great but that doesn't make it a good movie.

Thread drift full ahead.

NickDavid

driftel2.jpg

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Yeah, this is a bummer. Of the many pearls of wisdom bestowed upon us by Dalton in Road House, the one which still gets the most play with my brother and me is, "Pain don't hurt."

NickDavid

That's a great quote!

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love. "

BiknBen

No mention of the Outsiders or Red Dawn??? I'm not that old...am I?

Outsiders

Red Dawn

Dirty Dancing was for the girls. :rolleyes:

Road House is another classic. You guys know that Jeff Healey died earlier this week?
Dalton: You play pretty good for a blind boy.
Cody, Band Singer at Double Deuce: And I thought you'd be bigger.

Last edited:

dhsean

Point Break!

Sad news.

Best movie ever! I still want to grow up to be a bank robbing surfer but people tell me I'm already grown up.

All those idiots out there driving along in their metal coffins...

...and the wave jacks up man, it's f'in roaring like a freight train, and your balls, your balls, are like this big man! Hell I'm not going to live to see 30.

Patrick Swayze
Keanue Reeves
Papas (whats his name)
That chick from Tank Girl
Frog from the Northshore

What a lineup, I'm still waiting for the sequel, damit!

bobkennelly

No mention of the Outsiders or Red Dawn??? I'm not that old...am I?

Outsiders

Red Dawn

Dirty Dancing was for the girls. :rolleyes:

Road House is another classic. You guys know that Jeff Healey died earlier this week?
Dalton: You play pretty good for a blind boy.
Cody, Band Singer at Double Deuce: And I thought you'd be bigger.

Saw them all, Road house the best though, did anyone mention Ghost, Demi moore, yum..

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
She still looks good, and she is almost as old as me. "All that hate is gonna burn you up boy. Yeah, but it keeps me warm"

Top Bottom