Pathetic?

J

joanqs

Girls I am so confused. I have been away for about a week to return to see that no one has posted in this section since my last post. what up? hope you are all riding.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
You got it .... eat, ride, eat, sleep :sleep: , repeat.

Race tomorrow and National Championships at Mt Snow next week. Hopefully NJ Jess, Play all Day and I will have some race reports coming.

..... and maybe the return of some all girl rides!! Maybe Waywayanda ? or Mahlon ?

See ya on the trails soon!

N

Neen

I was at Pedro's also. Which rides did you go on, rockandrollgirl?
We did the intermediate ride on Sat at like 9am and the ride on Sun with Sue Haywood and Leah Davidson.

rocknrollgirl

My husband and I were up with our mt biking buddies, so we did our own group thing. We did not do any organized rides.
Friday, after doing all of the new stuff that they made for the festival, we rode to the top of Jiminy Peak and took the screamin' single track down. Saturday we rode some other trails, also off of Brodie Mt Road. Crazy climbing both days.
It was ok...I like the riding better last year.

NJ Jess

Everyone's out riding,...

and since there is so much daylight, it's time for bed as soon as the ride is finished. I was away since June 29th. I rode the trails of Park City Utah for a week. It was amazing! The trails there are endless. Great switchback training and a bit of DH (downhilling) too! Our easy ride day was 6 miles of skills park training. It had logs, skinnies, ramps, dropoffs, whoopies, tabletops, berms, walls, and really cool teetertotters. The heat and altitude was something to get used to in the first three days. by the fourth, it was okay. We did over 100 miles of mountain biking in 6 days.

Flew back on a Saturday and raced the Stewart Darkhorse Gallop on my SS. I was a bit fatigued, but stewart is such a fun race. Georgia Gloud the top pro female rider was competiting there too! She came in 4th OverAll, with only 3 male pro riders infront of her. Awesome to watch that race.

Now I'm continuing to pack and leave for the National championships in Vt, Mt Snow. My XC race is on Friday with Super D on Sunday. There are going to be a lot of Campmor H2H series racers there too!

After this week, the race series takes a month off, so hopefully we can get some more All Girls Day rides. Keep pedaling, lots of summer left! Smiles, jess

D

DANSPANK

Hey Jess,
I'm sorry I didn't get to say hi on Sunday at the LMC. I was looking in to a trip to Utah too. Did you go with an organised tour group? Any experiences with Rimtours?

Good luck at Mt Snow!

Daniel.

J

joanqs

Perfect

I am glad to hear that I am not alone out there enjoying the absolute amazing riding weather. I just got my bike back for some upgrades and couldn't be happier. Hopefully we will all get together soon. Good Luck in Mt. Snow

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
OK .... Pedros over. :) Mt Snow done. :drooling:

I say, lets all go for a ride!!

Maybe we can find a National Champion to lead a ride for us ??? ( hint, hint, nj, hint, hint, jess, hint ) ;)

pixy

OK .... Pedros over. :) Mt Snow done. :drooling:

I say, lets all go for a ride!!

Maybe we can find a National Champion to lead a ride for us ??? ( hint, hint, nj, hint, hint, jess, hint ) ;)

pixy

What's this about a National Champion amongst our midst ? I'm out of the loop - please fill me in !!

Top Bottom