Parts & Gear Clear out

Bikeworks

Doing some end of season clearing out to make room for new stuff lol. Located in SI, can ship or meet up.

First are these DMR Vault pedals (matte black, oil slick Lacon, silver & silver). All are in similar, very good condition, few strikes here and there. I also have 1 or 2 service kits, so those will go with the first pedals that go out the door. Also have extra pins, everyone will get some. Let's go with $50 a set on these.

IMG_3475.jpg

SOLD!!! Next is this Deity Copperhead stem, 50mm, 31.8mm barely used. I'd like to get $70 SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!
Next is my Raceface Next (heh) SL carbon cranks 175mm. These came off my Epic HT/Epic Evo, no marks or signs of delamination that I see. Also included (if you want it, or I can part it out) is the Wolf Tooth bashguard spider for Cinch mounts. I'd like to get $150 SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!
Last up is my Specialized S-Works Power saddle, 155mm. Always kept clean, torqued to spec. I'd like to get $150 for this as well. SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ll take a set of the pedals. Not sure if the black is still available. If not, either one of the silver would work perfectly.

Bikeworks

Both silver sets of the pedals, as well as the oil slick, are still available.

Also offering up these as well:

Supacaz Bling bar tape, both in the Prizmatik pattern. $20 each

IMG_3526.JPG

Schwalbe Big Betty, Supertrail casing, Soft compound, 2.4. $70 takes it.

IMG_3527.JPG

Bikeworks

Adding this to the list, a Camelbak Mule Evo 12. I decided to go with a Chase 8 instead, this is outside the return window, so my loss etc....

SOLD!!! I'll offer this up for $70, which is $10 cheaper than anywhere else. SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom