Parking and trail update

pedals

Thanks, Steve--i remember seeing this lot on a ride, but never thought of parking there. It gives me a good excuse to see the black tunnel again....I'll try it.

jdgang

just be careful during the summer months there is a guy practicing golf there all the time.

just be careful during the summer months there is a guy practicing golf there all the time.

Yes, and he's there alot. I've stopped to talk to him and he's ok. I told him that when I find a stray ball I often toss it to where he'll easily see it. He was favorable!

daytona

Where exactly do you park on Kinney road? Just on the side of road after the concert field? Where is the best place to park to do a loop without getting crazy lost.
thanks

rlb

Where exactly do you park on Kinney road? Just on the side of road after the concert field? Where is the best place to park to do a loop without getting crazy lost.
thanks

Parking at Kinney is a good start. It's here. Coming from Waterloo Rd you'll want to cross the canal (It's not the fence on the right as soon as you turn on). Once over the canal you'll see an iron gate on your right, that's the spot. Though I guess parking anywhere over there works :hmmm:

Last edited:

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
thanks for reply but I could not see link.

RLB is correct. Once on Kinney Rd, pass the entrance of the concert field/Jorbafest on the right (chain link fencing). Go approx 200 yards over the creek and you will see large iron gates on the left side of the road. Feel free to park in front of the gates or along that side of the Kinney Rd.

Although its a stretch to call me fast, I'd be happy to give you a tour. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions