paranoia

Shaggz

A strong 7
all of this talk about bears, lurkers and disoriented men may be funny, but jay got me paranoid with his last post about not riding allamuchy alone. because of scheduling, etc, i tend to do 90% of my rides solo. i always carry a cell phone, but reception is not guaranteed. does anyone carry bear spray or mace when they ride? is it even leagal in nj? or "...am i paranoid or just stoned?"

A

Ant

carl said:
I have seen bears 2 times now and one rattlesnake.
The bears seem to want nothing to do with people. If you make a lot of noise they usually run away. You can run a bear bell..
As for the fag lurkers.. I am not sure what to say about that! :lol:

Fag lurkers! :lol: Holy shit that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! I see a lot of deer on my road rides. Craziest was a Turkey family with 3 little guys.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i stay off the roads becasue i am afraid of cars - now i have to stay off the trails because i am afraid of fag lurkers... (yet another reason not to wear spandex)

someone could create a rural version of Grand Theft Auto for XBOX based on these postings...

C

Conster

Bear....

I didn't see it personally, but I was talking to a guy in the lot who said they saw another bear on one of the trails at the Tourne....FYI.

gerard

smarencik said:
i stay off the roads becasue i am afraid of cars - now i have to stay off the trails because i am afraid of fag lurkers... (yet another reason not to wear spandex)

someone could create a rural version of Grand Theft Auto for XBOX based on these postings...

I'm on it :lol:

Top Bottom