Paragon & T2

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Up for grabs is a 2011 "Fisher by Trek" Paragon (19") NIB for $480 and a Thule T2 hitch rack for $190. Bike is frame only and has the oversized headtube. Rack is for 1 1/4" hitch and has 2 full bike trays , but needs a wheel strap that I lost.Lookin for a local pickup only. I live by the "Tranquility gate" at Allamuchy. Comin get it bitches:getsome:

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Rack was used maybe twice. Pics would require some sort of gadget....your lucky i have the internet. Hi Iggs

GratefulRider

I'm not trying to break balls....Used twice, is it safe to assume that it was kept indoors the rest of the time? And is essentially in at least "like new" condition? I can't be putting my babies on some rusty POS.

Chris, do you make a point to post in every thread or does it come naturally to you?

hardtale70

Shop Keep
It was on my car once for a week. I can only remember usin it to take Grady to RW and Blue MT. I did take him to 6mi though, so maybe 3 or 4 uses. Its been in the basement for 2 or 3 years is all. Maybe i can get pics up tonite. Someone PLEASE buy this freakin Paragon:(

Top Bottom