Panther Lake

walter

Fourth Party
Hey, can any of you northern folk give me some info on Panther Lake. Our friends want to do a camping w/e and they picked this place. The website is rather uninformative so I was hoping some of you could share any experiences or tips. Is it even worth going to? We all have young kids so they want it to be somewhat family friendly.

thanks

Shaggz

A strong 7
i live about 10 mins from there, so if things get dull, you can hang at our place. other than that, i don't have much to add.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i used to go camping there when i was 5 or 6, i cant remember much about it but i drove by it not to long ago and it didn't look that interesting.

walter

Fourth Party
I think they picked this place because it has cabins and such with power. Not really camping I guess but with toddlers and the ladies I guess it may be needed. Its got the lake and a pool, and I think some other stuff to occupy everyone.

Sean, does Mahlon have cabins or just campsites, I dont remember.

Shaggz, I may take you up on that offer.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Walter, did they book already? There is a great camp ground s little further north called Triple Brook. Very family friendly, fun place with a pool and cabins. It is also close to Hope and Belvedere, which are both nice little towns.

walter

Fourth Party
Walter, did they book already? There is a great camp ground s little further north called Triple Brook. Very family friendly, fun place with a pool and cabins. It is also close to Hope and Belvedere, which are both nice little towns.

No, not yet. I will pass the name along to them and see what happens. Thanks.

This doesnt mean Im not coming over.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
I think they picked this place because it has cabins and such with power. Not really camping I guess but with toddlers and the ladies I guess it may be needed. Its got the lake and a pool, and I think some other stuff to occupy everyone.

Sean, does Mahlon have cabins or just campsites, I dont remember.

Shaggz, I may take you up on that offer.

And if ya' go to MD you can hang @ my house...

Top Bottom