Pandora

rlb

Its pretty cool, to a point. Choose a band and it will start to feed you songs. You can choose whether or not you like the songs, and that will influence what songs you hear next

http://www.pandora.com/

However you can only hear a certain # of songs per hour. When you reach the limit you can create a new "station" by choosing a different band.

It works best for the more obscure bands that you like. When I put in Pearl Jam, I get AIC, Soundgarden, and a bunch of other stuff I already know I like. Works best for music that is new to you (in my case Black Keys, Kings of Leon etc) and you get some interesting results.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Pandora has a pretty cool feature. It will search for contacts on your email list and see what they have for stations. This is how I found out that Frank Harms likes coldplay.

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
i love pandora, i use it all the time at home, and i used it at work until they blocked it....stupid bandwith

dualfisted

hahahahahahaha

Pandora has a pretty cool feature. It will search for contacts on your email list and see what they have for stations. This is how I found out that Frank Harms likes coldplay.

Hahahhahaha!!! I thought u just said Frank likes Coldplay!!!! Oh wait, u did... I'm so sorry! Really Frank, Coldplay rocks! (I slay me)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Pandora is pretty sweet when you are traveling. I was able to share some music with friends by popping up my account. I have found a few new good bands from the site too..

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
i posted this a long time ago and I still love it!! I use it all the time at work, and that is how I check out some of the bands you guys post here in the music and metal only forums :getsome::getsome:

brybry57

The iphone and iPod touch has Pandora as an application which is really cool you can bookmark songs or download them instantly from itunes with one click, and you learn new artists by expanding your library

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
idk if its justyou or not, but i can run pandora for days at a time w/o any interuption

and yea pandora is awesome been using it for years, never fails to help me find new music that i like :D (added LOTS to my collection bc of pandora :D)

Top Bottom