Pakim Pond- Mt. Misery Trail

dvizz

Brendan Bryne Mt. Misery trail was awesome today. Parked at Pakim Pond recreation cntr. and followed the white trail entire loop for approx. 11 mi. Trail was pine needles-leaves covered firm sand with one section flooded but able to ride through. As I was leaving, another biker ws just starting his ride. That was it.

Pakim Pond.JPG

dvizz

Pakim Pond ride Saturday morn. was a lot of work but enjoyed being out in the pines. Mt. Misery trail was crunchy icy-snow in most areas, Some brush covered the trail weighted down with snow that gave me a workout trying to fight through. Got 10 mi. of riding in and had a cold IPA waiting when I got home.

Last edited:

ktmrider

Rode there as well today , did about 51 miles . I was shocked by how much snow there was , what a blast rippin through it

Did the white loop yesterday. Added a couple extra trails. 16 miles starting at Pakim Pond. Some sandy spots. Not much though. Trail is great. Fun ride. I will go back. The park is awesome!!! IMG_1471.JPG IMG_1478.JPG

Mt. Misery white trail update. Very thick right now. Can barely make it through the tight section in the bogs. Thank you to whoever cleared the huge fallen tree at the top of the hill by the road. I mustve been the only one of the day, as i hit about a hundered spider webs. Started raining halfway through which just firmed up the sand. No downed trees. Its feeling fast.

sandman

Mt. Misery white trail update. Very thick right now. Can barely make it through the tight section in the bogs. Thank you to whoever cleared the huge fallen tree at the top of the hill by the road. I mustve been the only one of the day, as i hit about a hundered spider webs. Started raining halfway through which just firmed up the sand. No downed trees. Its feeling fast.
I was on some of the white around noon today. Did some clean up on the other side of Rt. 72, then over to the old pit, along the rail road. My riding partner broke his derailleur, so after I picked him up and got him back to his car. I took a trip over to the pit, and then I got on the white trail for a few miles. Parked at the camp ground. I'll be over there for the next few Saturdays, if you want to join us.

I was on some of the white around noon today. Did some clean up on the other side of Rt. 72, then over to the old pit, along the rail road. My riding partner broke his derailleur, so after I picked him up and got him back to his car. I took a trip over to the pit, and then I got on the white trail for a few miles. Parked at the camp ground. I'll be over there for the next few Saturdays, if you want to join us.
Id be down with that sandman, let me know what time to meet up. I dont run a fatty so ill be slow through the deep stuff. Im running 26x2.35s.

Top Bottom