painful sunday

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
IMG00066-20090104-1801.jpg

alllllllmost done

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

Oh how I wish it were true!!!!

Looks awesome!!!! Chasing the hooligans at Allaire yesterday morning may almost been as painful. ALMOST.

al415

Banned
dave lopez at ron and daves tattooing in staten island

I'm kinda out of the tattooing loop these days, but it sure looks like he does nice work. I have one tattoo, from around 1990. I had to meet the guy that did it at midnight on a corner in NYC, as tattooing was still illegal there. We walked back to his apartment, he opened a bottle, put some ancient blues record on and started drawing out my tattoo.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I'm kinda out of the tattooing loop these days, but it sure looks like he does nice work.

my brother law is working on a full back piece of comic book stuff, the outline complete and it looks sick. One this I noticed is that the outlines are super thin, not sure of the guage needle but it is the equivalent of a 0.3mm pencil point. good stuff.

al415

Banned
One this I noticed is that the outlines are super thin, not sure of the guage needle but it is the equivalent of a 0.3mm pencil point. good stuff.

Fine line kinda stuff. There was a guy working in NY in the early 1990's called Filip Leu, he did amazingly detailed work. I think he is based in Switzerland thesedays. There was a Kari Barba around back then who did great detailed color tattooing.

Top Bottom