Pad Thai!!!

Wobbegong

I am eating the hottest Pad Thai ever right now!!! Wowser!!!

I think I'm going to die, but oddly, I love it!!!!

J-Dro

I will be bringing an assortment of hot peppers to Halter's tonight since my garden overflowith. I have a couple with your name on them.

BiknBen

I think I'm going to die, but oddly, I love it!!!!

Have I seen you in those YouTube videos of guys taking shots in the Nutz? Sorry, it's the first thing I thought of. :rolleyes:

I've never heard of PAD Thai. My wife will not eat anything that's origin is outside of the US or Italy. :sleep:

Wobbegong

Sweet!!!!

I have two strings of jalapenos drying in my kitchen now. About 30 total.

My plants grew like crazy this year. Two jala. plants made close to 100 peppers!!

I love them dried and diced to bits. Tastes great on anything.

Wobbegong

Have I seen you in those YouTube videos of guys taking shots in the Nutz? Sorry, it's the first thing I thought of. :rolleyes:

I've never heard of PAD Thai. My wife will not eat anything that's origin is outside of the US or Italy. :sleep:

No ball shots for me bro!

You need to try the stuff, Thai food is amazing, not ball shots...

Mare

I will be bringing an assortment of hot peppers to Halter's tonight since my garden overflowith. I have a couple with your name on them.

While perusing mtbnj today, I come across this thread. I FINALLY get all the talk about the peppers now!!

BiknBen

While perusing mtbnj today, I come across this thread. I FINALLY get all the talk about the peppers now!!

Too fully understand you needed to be at Halter's for the sale. You left too early. I can't remember most of it cause I was drunk. :rolleyes: I seem to remember it having something to do with the the gaseous distress that the peppers would cause.

Walt, Jay (Wobbegong), and I were in tears of laughter.

Mare

Too fully understand you needed to be at Halter's for the sale. You left too early. I can't remember most of it cause I was drunk. :rolleyes: I seem to remember it having something to do with the the gaseous distress that the peppers would cause.

Walt, Jay (Wobbegong), and I were in tears of laughter.

Darn! Or maybe it's better that I missed it? Oh well...peppers for everyone.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i used to live in virginia and worked in arlington. directly out the back door of my store there was the BEST thai place on the planet. they made some amazing pad thai and these awesome things called curry puffs for appetizers as well as this baked calamari with this sweet chili sauce. christ im starving right now.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
i used to live in virginia and worked in arlington. directly out the back door of my store there was the BEST thai place on the planet. they made some amazing pad thai and these awesome things called curry puffs for appetizers as well as this baked calamari with this sweet chili sauce. christ im starving right now.

Dude curry puffs rule!! Thai Kitchen in Hboro (I forget if its TK I, TK II, or TK III - its the one by Stop N' Shop - the one at the circle sucks) makes really good ones - they aren't on the menu - but they are always a special.

Mare

Ben alert

Did Ben already cover favorite food in getting to know you threads? That's an option... actually possibilities are endless.

Top Bottom