PA

phillychris498

There are signs in PA at the border urging people from NJ to self quarantine for 14 days if they visit. If you gotta get in some riding in PA, I wouldn't go to the popular spots close to the border.

mtn

There are signs in PA at the border urging people from NJ to self quarantine for 14 days if they visit. If you gotta get in some riding in PA, I wouldn't go to the popular spots close to the border.
Ie glen park. I think that’s literally it for up north. Or the mcdade trail for some completely non-technical rides.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jacobsburg. Haven't been in a while and it's not technical but it is dirt and woods. I am checking out some newish park and will report back. Scranton area is 45 from the Gap and a solid amount of ride options.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
West End Regional Park
At 47 mins from my house made it closer then ringwood. Definitely not ringwood doe.

It's a smaller park with really nice singletrack that spiderwebs the track of land. Difficulty is on the low end. For comparison its six mile in the poconos. Lots and lots of twisty singletrack. I had hard time navigating and noticed many intersections not on trailforks. There was a part of the park on solid slope of hill which the direction I ascended had jump lines used for opposite direction. Would go back with proper guidance.

I suggest PMing @DanBrodeen as he says he gets 20 miles in there and knows the park.

Resized_20200411_132151.jpeg
Resized_20200411_124417.jpeg
Resized_20200411_125600.jpeg
Resized_20200411_132345.jpeg
Resized_20200411_123334.jpeg
Resized_20200411_123828.jpeg
20200411_120746.jpg

teabagger11

Werp is fun small but fun have to do doubling and some tripling up of trails for the miles but for around here one of the least rocky places to ride

Top Bottom