Book of Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
What hub is that? Some can be converted back to QR. It would save you a lot of time.
It has the Giant Sport Tracker hubs
I already have an adopter but there is a wiggle there. I guess it wasn't spec'ed correctly.
If I am going to use these wheels, thought it might be better to get the correct hubs for the application rather than hacking it.... now that I kinda know what I am doing in terms of wheel building.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I thought I had a 11-32t 10spd cassette and I wanted to see if it will work on the Crux... but it turns out it was a 9psd....
Anyways... decided to keep the Fred as a 650b. Gonna be like @Juggernaut and get some 47mm 650b tires on that mofo.
Emailed Giant and asked for the ERD for the SXC-2 wheels I have. They seem to be not too heavy. 460g, so says someone on mtbr. Not too shabby and good enough to be repurposed I think. Hence, the newly built WTB Speeddisc/XT wheels will be 2nd set for the Crux and they will have knobbies on them. Too lazy to switch tires if I want to hit some gravel on the Crux. Just going to need a 140 rotor for the rear wheel. Still on the hunt for a deal on a lightish XC wheel set for the RDO. Wanting the Arch MK3 but CR seems to have some deals on rims but they are all like 28h rims. No rush... just gonna have to be patient....

Last edited:

mtbiker87

If you need a 10spd cassette Paul, I got a brand new 11-34 slx. I'm willing to trade towrard those 26" wheels if you still got 'em, or anything else you might want to get rid of.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
If you need a 10spd cassette Paul, I got a brand new 11-34 slx. I'm willing to trade towrard those 26" wheels if you still got 'em, or anything else you might want to get rid of.
Wooo.... done deal! When are you available? HD on 23 like last time?

mtbiker87

Unfortunatly I cant drive with my ankle as it's still pretty much disconnected from the rest of me while I wait for surgery. I might be able to convince someone to drive me down there,just might be a day or so. But since I cant really go anywhere without help, feel free to come get it if you need it sooner.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Unfortunatly I cant drive with my ankle as it's still pretty much disconnected from the rest of me while I wait for surgery. I might be able to convince someone to drive me down there,just might be a day or so. But since I cant really go anywhere without help, feel free to come get it if you need it sooner.
Doh! I forgot about your leg! Sorry dude..
No rush on this so no worries. Just heal up and we will make the exchange when you get better.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The Walgoose...
1566216807223.jpg

The noob!
1566216966059.jpg

Top Bottom