Our Wednesday at THE MOOCH (long)

gtluke

The Moped
Damn dude that sucks!
You didn't even get to enjoy the ride yet either.
Sucks that your car is an automatic too :)
Get well soon man, I guess be happy it didn't happen in the spring?

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Hope you heal up and get well soon. You can take some comfort in the fact that it is not prime mountain bike season.

Joe

smufguy

Get well soon sir. It was a blessing that you had your friends with you.

PS: On my drive back home, I heard them talk about the gravel spill on Star 99.1. Must have been a bad spill (no pun intended) ;)

liong71er

get well soon,brian!

get well soon,brian!

most importantly watch your nutrition. trying to eats foods that can helping you heal up quickly or take suplements, lots of calcium rich foods.

xc62701

As I rode through the mooch today I couldn't help but remember what happened to you and to be careful with those leaves...thanks for giving me riding nightmares...lol.

ebineezer

Painkillers?
Do you have to see an orthopedic doctor, any complications with break.

Yeah Chris, I have a prescription for vicodine, but to tell you the truth they don't seem to be helping all that much. I have an appointment tomorrow with the orthopedist, so I guess I will find out then what the story is.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah Chris, I have a prescription for vicodine, but to tell you the truth they don't seem to be helping all that much. I have an appointment tomorrow with the orthopedist, so I guess I will find out then what the story is.

i think you need some pot

Top Bottom