Our First JORBA Trail Day Was A Success!!!

You have to look at them individually to get the un-resized effect.

Look at the rampant artsy-fartsy trend in pics these days:

cimg3293-large.JPG

Damn, I had leave before the group photo was taken... I'll have to PhotoShop myself in to prove to my wife that I was really there.:D

Going to get out there this afternoon to try out the new trail:)

Damn, I had leave before the group photo was taken... I'll have to PhotoShop myself in to prove to my wife that I was really there.:D

Going to get out there this afternoon to try out the new trail:)

You were there for sure.

Thanks for coming.

J_

Attachments

• CIMG3282 (Large).JPG
    CIMG3282 (Large).JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 166
You merely gaze in the distance when given a moment?

I never have a moment.. I usually jump out of bed before the sun comes up and start running.

I just heard that a customer of mine in his 40's dropped dead in his driveway from a heart attack. He often rode at six mile..

Total bummer.

Live each day like you mean it!

j-

I never have a moment.. I usually jump out of bed before the sun comes up and start running.

I just heard that a customer of mine in his 40's dropped dead in his driveway from a heart attack. He often rode at six mile..

Total bummer.

Live each day like you mean it!

j-

words to live by!

Rode at 6 mile today. Started on the 27 side, then crossed over and rode the red to the parking lot then rode the blue back to the new trail. It's getting so worn in that I was on it for a few min before I realized I was on it. Cool. Lots of horse tracks on there also, so it look like everyone is getting use out of it.

J the work you guys did after I left was really nice (berms etc). Since this was my first time doing a new trail (or TM for that matter) I was a little unsure about what to do. Thanks for showing me the ropes, and hopefully I'll know better next time.

After riding it this afternoon it seemed incredible that it was accomplished in 1 day.

Nice job everyone.

Forgot to mention that it look like someone is doing a lot of TM on the Canal side, the log stacks were cleaned up and some new wood ramps etc. also a cool log ride (didn't risk it by myself). Also nice work whoever did it.

Last edited:
More to come..

The big wigs at the D&R Parks commission love the new trail. They have given me permission to flag out another re-route that is near the last trail we cut.

The combination of these 2 sections will give the west side of the park a lot more single-track.

J_

I rode this new section yesterday and it was nice, couldn't get the full effect in the snow but it was fun. Also saw the new section that J marked not far from this one. And like you said J, has some elevation change! Yippeeeee....

We met with the Park land managers today and we made some plans to expand the trail network.

They like us.

yeah!

We met with the Park land managers today and we made some plans to expand the trail network.

They like us.

yeah!

Indeed, todays meeting went well. Very good and exciting things to come this spring. Stay tuned!!!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions