Orleans , MA (cape cod)

Blk06CompIRL

hey all, i will be up in Orleans, MA next week and it looks like Nickerson State Park will be the closest place i can try and escape to on this family vacation. i found some old posts from 2009 from members who appear to be no longer active talking about the place and they made it sound incomplete and complicated. Has anyone been more recently that may have a gpx file they can link me to? Maps on maprika seem to suck and trail forks seems incomplete. My garmin watch has the ability to load gpx file in the form of a line with no references or markings, but at least it would get me in the right direction. Right now my best idea is to go through every trail forks and strava ride to find something i may be able to use , then to stalk any cape code forums and last resort go bother a bike shop that seems to in that area.

Blk06CompIRL

**UPDATE** i found a much better map on the NEMBA website was able to download it and create a much better map on maprika thats far easier to follow. i will test it out when on my vacation and will publish it to maprika once i know it works. so far i anchored it 4 times... is that enough idk lol

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Your on the other side of the cape, but Otis Air Force base is a great spot. Very similar to allaire. Well if allaire also had rocks.

Blk06CompIRL

Your on the other side of the cape, but Otis Air Force base is a great spot. Very similar to allaire. Well if allaire also had rocks.

you lost me at Allaire, but you won me back with rocks lol . its roughly 45/55 min away from where i will be so not to bad. i will see about finding a loop to use there and Barnstable has potential too.

Top Bottom