Ordered my new tires today

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Picked up some Kenda Nevegal 2.1 UST tires; rated 5th out of the top 66 trail tires by MBA. The non-UST Nevegal Stick-E (converted to notubes) came in first and tubes in 2nd. The Nevegal Lites came in 3rd and Specialized Roll X Pro D2s came in 4th. I think I picked us some damn nice tires but we'll have to see.

They were only two stars short of perfect. One for pedaling efficiency and one for cornering grip. Huge improvement over what I have on there now.

kramonut

I run a Nevegal rear 2.35 & Blue Groove front 2.35

So far I like them, came stock on my Haro. :)

Jason

JORBA.ORG
kramonut said:
I run a Nevegal rear 2.35 & Blue Groove front 2.35

So far I like them, came stock on my Haro. :)

Sweet... a tad bit too wide for my liking though. I have some wide WTBs on my rockhopper and they feel so foreign now.

B

bdpeter

Hi Jason, first congrats on the great site. it's really nice

second, where did you wind up getting the negegal UST's? I can't seem to find a place that has them in stock. How do you like them so far?

Jason

JORBA.ORG
bdpeter said:
Hi Jason, first congrats on the great site. it's really nice

second, where did you wind up getting the negegal UST's? I can't seem to find a place that has them in stock. How do you like them so far?

Thanks for the compliment.

I was having a very hard time locating these tires but beyondbikes.com had a ton in stock. The hardest part was waiting for UPS and dealing with the holiday delay. I only had a chance to ride them on the road but am already amazed at how well they spin for a mtn bike tire. I'll put up a review after I get some miles on them.

Top Bottom