Optic Nerve Cycling Glasses - SOLD

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
$20. Worn a few times but only for road riding. Includes hard carrying case and interchangeable lenses in clear, amber, rose and smoke. Minor scratches on one smoke lens. Lenses on the small side and frame is very flexible to fit most noggins. Frame color is translucent blue/green fading to clear.20190420_133603.jpg20190420_133636.jpg

TimBay

I could be into these if they're around next weekend when I get back from vacation. You ride sourlands mostly? Ever come to Hartshorne?

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
I could be into these if they're around next weekend when I get back from vacation. You ride sourlands mostly? Ever come to Hartshorne?
Never get down to Hartshorne. Seems like they'll be around. Come to Sourlands group ride 8/10 weekend?

TimBay

What group ride is this btw? Beginner friendly? I could always just show up with an OOZER or two and do our own slow thing. Haha.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
What group ride is this btw? Beginner friendly? I could always just show up with an OOZER or two and do our own slow thing. Haha.

it is an introduction ride - for those who don't go to the Sourlands.
There is nothing beginner about it! Even the trailhead is protected by a rock that can send one into the woods!
That said, the pace will be reasonable, because it is all uphill, until it isn't.

There are multiple alternate lines, and features. most worthy of repeating to get them
right, or at least see Manny ride that sh*t like a a boss.

if the uphill, rooty stuff at harts is on your fun list, this should be doable.
it's just different.

jklett

There's nothing easy about that place but you can handle it, just may have to walk some parts(like most mortals). Practice your slow speed balance and punching onto stuff.

TimBay

Thanks guys. I was mostly concerned about the pace and making sure it wasn't hammer only. I definitely want to get more parks under my belt and love a challenge. I gotta double check schedule with the wife, but should be in. Are there details on this ride anywhere? I like climbing, so this'll be fine, even though I'll probably fail and walk a bunch. Haha.

Last edited:

Mare

Thanks guys. I was mostly concerned about the pace and making sure it wasn't hammer only. I definitely want to get more parks under my belt and love a challenge. I gotta double check schedule with the wife, but should be in. Are there details on this ride anywhere? I like climbing, so this'll be fine, even though I'll probably fail and walk a bunch. Haha.
Hammer and Sourlands are oxymorons.
Details: https://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads...-ride-8-10-or-8-11-morning.47389/#post-907345

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
Sorry @TimBay, someone swooped in and grabbed the glasses quick. SOLD. But still come out for the Sourlands group ride! Pace = turtle but terrain = double diamond.

TimBay

Sorry @TimBay, someone swooped in and grabbed the glasses quick. SOLD. But still come out for the Sourlands group ride! Pace = turtle but terrain = double diamond.
Probably wouldn't have fit my fat head anyway. I'm still coming to die on some rocks either way. Looking forward to it. I'll be the OOS dude on a green hardtail.

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
Probably wouldn't have fit my fat head anyway. I'm still coming to die on some rocks either way. Looking forward to it. I'll be the OOS dude on a green hardtail.
Ooh hardtail is hardcore for Sourlands

Top Bottom