Open invite for NE Pennsylvania gravel grinder.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I got sore reading the strava post, sounds like a ride to be proud of for those who do it. My spirit is far too delicate for this.

Sven Migot

Is anyone here interested but not getting in on this because they're doing unPAved? Just wondering if the interest would be higher without the conflict.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I’m trying to make a route this weekend. I want to have 4 including myself commuted by the 4th or it will be postponed.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
https://www.strava.com/routes/21874643 A bit late but still open to anyone here. I am riding SS mtb, @terrabike01 on his hardtail and anyone else welcome on gravel bike or mtb. This route starts and stops at my Pa house. Plenty of room between a pullout couch, air mattresses, 40’ covered deck or 45 acres to camp on. This is about 40 minutes southwest of Binhamton, NY in Friendsville, Pa.

I have made the route pass 3 or 4 spots to grab grub/fluids/beer. It’s very scenic and the pace will accommodate intermediate paced riders. Welcome to show up this friday eve after 7pm and leave sunday before 9:00 am.

RSVP 973-445-3329. This is 100% not a training ride, just good times.

Top Bottom