OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I had some things delivered DHL (Europe) without a hitch. But lightbicycle has given me a good run of patience. The out right lies is what's pissing me off. I should post every excuse I have been given. Like 3 days to sand the rim ?. In the end as it was initially labeled in my original order that the rim was in stock here on this continent and would arrive in 7-10 days. We are now day 63 with a supposed deliver date 5/29 from Canada.

Next is a stupid match maker shifter brake clamp that's been sitting in transit from bikeinn (Netherlands) for 3 weeks after email it has been shipped. 3 emails later requesting updates, crickets. Though they been kind to dump their spam in my box.

In other words shit is hit or miss ?
This was my slx groupset came here and went back to the UK, crossed the Atlantic 3 times.

Screenshot_20200528-134052.png

Screenshot_20200528-134624.png

Screenshot_20200528-134646.png

My ragley went from UK < Germany< turkey < all the way to China < Cali < Chicago < the Carolinas < ny < home in 3 days from what I remember

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Uh, I may have a direct relationship to Manfredonia......
could go off at any time!

i'm trying to stay up to midnight in an attempt not to wake up at 3:00....

so if you all didn’t get this cryptic post and the one that followed, my grandfather was Pasquale Manfredonia. He was from Calabria, Italy. Not sure which town. It is the “boot” as they teach it in American geography class.

anyway, he immigrated as an arranged marriage and settled in Dover NJ
Grandma had a daughter from a previous marriage. His demise is suspicious.

anyway, my aunt contacts me and wants to know if we are related to the guy that shot those people in CT. She saw he was from Newton

I calmly explained Newton, CT, not NJ.
she is 90ish. I’m glad she made some connection!

jklett

so if you all didn’t get this cryptic post and the one that followed, my grandfather was Pasquale Manfredonia. He was from Calabria, Italy. Not sure which town. It is the “boot” as they teach it in American geography class.

anyway, my aunt contacts me and wants to know if we are related to the guy that shot those people in CT. She saw he was from Newton

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the original post but second guessed myself.

serviceguy

I wasn't aware of those murders in CT...BTW, I always thought the boot was the entire country or the whole southern country...Calabria is in the red circle.

italy-republic-map.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I wasn't aware of those murders in CT...BTW, I always thought the boot was the entire country or the whole southern country...Calabria is in the red circle.

View attachment 130111

every kid that went through 8th grade now needs to think about toe vs heal -
Sicilia is the football - american football.
gotta keep it simple :D

Top Bottom