qclabrat

so we got you hm
leo ringwood
jay 6 miles
how is @qclabrat?
tim allair(to late in the season now)

brett or I wild cat
I'm working on mahlon dickerson

if we have anyone who has home field at another big feature park we can add that.

@MikeCooke I hear knows everything so he can lead every week lol
Stay safe OOS Bros, don't mind me while I figure out the new norm.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200525164216468.jpg

IMG_20200525_163504.jpg

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Anyone order anything from overseas?
DHL Tracking shows that the label has been created but not picked up for 2 days.
Contacted the seller and they claim the pkg has been released to DHL but due to CV19, DHL has not been updating their website. I totally get it and fully understand if this is the case but I have worked with DHL thru my job and this seem unusual. Of course we are not living in normal times. Eh... I guess I'm just being an anxious prick.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Anyone order anything from overseas?
DHL Tracking shows that the label has been created but not picked up for 2 days.
Contacted the seller and they claim the pkg has been released to DHL but due to CV19, DHL has not been updating their website. I totally get it and fully understand if this is the case but I have worked with DHL thru my job and this seem unusual. Of course we are not living in normal times. Eh... I guess I'm just being an anxious prick.

It is in the nowhere zone. If you call, they are going to tell you to wait two weeks anyway.
Panic not - it will arrive!

Top Bottom