OOS MOGA

TimBay

I too fucking lazy to go flipping thru the other thread, what’s the latest with the amusement park bike quest?
I dunno. My bike was shifting like shit last ride and the chain actually went into the wheel at one point. Partly because I was shifting hard under load uphill like an ass. Gonna giver a good cleaning and looking at tonight. Started riding clipless and love it, but gonna run flats at wayway for safety. Just really trying to ride more. Can't wait for warmer weather and longer daylight. How ya been? You coming out this weekend for either ride?

serviceguy

I dunno. My bike was shifting like shit last ride and the chain actually went into the wheel at one point. Partly because I was shifting hard under load uphill like an ass. Gonna giver a good cleaning and looking at tonight. Started riding clipless and love it, but gonna run flats at wayway for safety. Just really trying to ride more. Can't wait for warmer weather and longer daylight. How ya been? You coming out this weekend for either ride?

It's going to be mid 20s and feeling like low 20s...

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor

some day make it out....

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you’re cleaning your bike tonight and plan on riding tomorrow, make sure your shift cables are dried and then lubed. Otherwise the cables will freeze up and you’ll be on a single speed

qclabrat

Ugh. Fuck. Do I wear super heavy duty winter boots or plastic bag in between 2 sets of socks?
Everyone has their cold threshold
My feet gets cold under 40 and can't use the regular shoes. If still above freezing use the DH 510s. 20F good thinsulate boots or Lakes. Teens and single digits my extreme weather snow boots. Negative degrees are the super extreme cold and toe warmers. Haven't had to go super extreme for the past two Winters

mtbiker87

20 degrees and rivers? I'm feeling more and more less prepared
You'll be fine. It's not a river, it's a shallow stream. Last year it was snowing when we started, and probably around the same temps as tommorow. Half way through the ride I was taking layers off. I can change the route to avoid the water crossing if needed.

Top Bottom