OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

Cool if I join you guys? I'm a 50/50 as I my schedule is dictated by my daughter's work schedule. I'll keep ya posted either way.
Always cool if you join in man ! Hope you can make it.

So is it Saturday or Sunday? I'm confused (again).
Yeah..two rides...mine at 12 on Saturday at Waywayanda, meet at the Boat house. Sunday's ride ?......consult Max .

jklett

Always cool if you join in man ! Hope you can make it.

Yeah..two rides...mine at 12 on Saturday at Waywayanda, meet at the Boat house. Sunday's ride ?......consult Max .
Cool, I'm trying to work it out for both. If I can do Saturday you'll probably get to see your Brodie again.

BTW, @TimBay : I still have a derailleur for you in my truck. If for some reason I can't make the ride, I can meet you right off exit 12 on 287 on your way up to get it to you.

Mtbdog

I'm out for Saturday. Drats. I have to go to the airport and pick up my brother in law and little sister, they went Fla. for my sis's birthday Feb. 3. Hopefully next time.

TimBay

Cool, I'm trying to work it out for both. If I can do Saturday you'll probably get to see your Brodie again.

BTW, @TimBay : I still have a derailleur for you in my truck. If for some reason I can't make the ride, I can meet you right off exit 12 on 287 on your way up to get it to you.
Sounds good. Very small chance I might show up to the Sunday ride too.

Mtbdog

Great idea but I live with my family and I owe it to them or I wouldn't have said yes. Family is way more important than mtb to me. As a person of Italian descent you should know how that goes. Mi familia. You don't deny a request like this.

thegock

IMG_20200214_094148_01-01.jpeg

Top Bottom