OOS MOGA

BPaze

Buon Compleanno! While in Italy I met a few prosciutti (hams) e salsicce di cinghiale (wild boar sausages) that were still waiting for you...
That sounds like Bday heaven. Thank you all
let me know if you’re down for Sunday morning wife said yes but I still have time to piss her off and make her change her mind

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Feb. 2 1960

1579977537178.png

jklett

My Trek is out of commission for a bit. Last time I was messing around in the yard I landed a little sideways and heard a snap and the back end felt weird. I had a chance to look at it tonight and the nut for the main pivot is cracked. I'm going to have to get to a Trek store and order a new one. At least it's January.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
My Trek is out of commission for a bit. Last time I was messing around in the yard I landed a little sideways and heard a snap and the back end felt weird. I had a chance to look at it tonight and the nut for the main pivot is cracked. I'm going to have to get to a Trek store and order a new one. At least it's January.

That sucks any frame damage

serviceguy

@Mr.Moto what about a fat bike ride this weekend ? Looks like Saturday morning could do weather wise, not sure how Sunday would be as it's supposed to rain on Saturday. Also, I haven't been out there for exactly a month now, so who knows.

Mr.Moto

@Mr.Moto what about a fat bike ride this weekend ? Looks like Saturday morning could do weather wise, not sure how Sunday would be as it's supposed to rain on Saturday. Also, I haven't been out there for exactly a month now, so who knows.
Might be good for that. Just need to check schedule.

Top Bottom