OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I already had my urology consult, just gotta set a date. 2 is more than enough, lol.

no! you fell for the "if something happens to you, i might want...." logic! it is flawed.
hopefully after the marathon at this point.

serviceguy

For some reason this reminds me of a story my wife mentioned once, the husband got the procedure done without telling his wife who desperately wants a child, shortly after she gets pregnant, hell breaks loose soon after...not sure if a real story or some movie she saw because it was one of those "you're right honey" moments, pronounced absently minded while browsing through a bike parts website in a different room, but somehow stuck in my head. There's potential to the story though. You (impersonal) don't want to be that guy.

Mahnken

no! you fell for the "if something happens to you, i might want...." logic! it is flawed.
hopefully after the marathon at this point.
Definitely after the marathon. That has enough setbacks as it is. My training plan is so screwed since I twisted my ankle. It's gonna be really tough to go for a sub 4 hour time. Gotta see how this week's long run goes.

Mahnken

Definitely after the marathon. That has enough setbacks as it is. My training plan is so screwed since I twisted my ankle. It's gonna be really tough to go for a sub 4 hour time. Gotta see how this week's long run goes.
Hopefully early December. That way if I sign up for eagleman 70.3 I can start training in January with trainer roads half Ironman plan.

thegock

IMG_20190925_154732-01.jpeg

Carry on

mtbiker87

Bad news for me getting back on the bike anytime soon after getting my stitches out today. Doc decides to tell me today that she "really had to push the pieces together " when fixing me up. She's concerned about the healing, and put me in a new hard cast for as another 4 weeks, before even thinking about a boot. My tendons are so stiff it took two techs, and a lot of painfull attempts at bending and shifting on my part, to get in position for the new cast.

On a more positive note, hope everyone hitting up JORBA fest has a great time. Ride hard and stay safe !

jklett

Bad news for me getting back on the bike anytime soon after getting my stitches out today. Doc decides to tell me today that she "really had to push the pieces together " when fixing me up. She's concerned about the healing, and put me in a new hard cast for as another 4 weeks, before even thinking about a boot. My tendons are so stiff it took two techs, and a lot of painfull attempts at bending and shifting on my part, to get in position for the new cast.

On a more positive note, hope everyone hitting up JORBA fest has a great time. Ride hard and stay safe !
Man, that really sucks. I'm wishing you a good recovery.

serviceguy

Sorry to hear that. Are you planning to attend if that is even possible in your current situation?

Top Bottom