OOS MOGA

JerseyPete

On a regular basis I rode with 3 coworkers for awhile. We would tell each other when we would be riding and where. Never had a problem, but I could see it being an issue at the new place that I am at.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jason and Tad rode with you. I don't think he is on here.

Ah yeah, I showed them around Wildcat. It's funny, I randomly met Tad on a Mahlon ride many years ago. We ran into him and he joined our group, and then we followed each other on Strava afterward but never saw each other again. Then I ran into him in the parking lot after the Sourlands ride a few weeks ago, and then again at Cranks.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
If you work with and for the right people, this is false.
I have had only 1 coworker who became a friend so this is a big if for me.

But my general thoughts on coworkers are... you see them all day, every day. Not on my day off. I don't like anyone that much.

serviceguy

But my general thoughts on coworkers are... you see them all day, every day. Not on my day off. I don't like anyone that much.

Tell me about it, I can't even stand to be with myself most of the time!

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm guilty of being too lazy to read through the last 3 dozen pages since my last visit.

Anyone doing any riding this weekend? I didn't see any rides posted in the Strava page.

JerseyPete

Some of the people I worked with in the past were great both during work and after. That is very rare.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can lead an Allamuchy ride. Post up here if anyone's interested. If no response, I will most likely do a DP to Stephens and back.

If the Allamuchy ride is on, we will meet here: 40.921588, -74.738883

Start Time: 9:00am.

serviceguy

Probably not the best idea to ride to TOS and then ride Cannonball back home, I had to walk all the techy bits because I was already exhausted. Why is it even called Top of Skyline if I kept climbing and climbing in order to make it back to Ryerson?

Top Bottom