OOS MOGA

JerseyPete

This could be a good homebrew setup, how many BTU's is that burner, does it still work correctly and how large is that pot?
It looks like 54000 btu and not sure how many quarts, but 12 inch diameter and 15 inches deep.
20190917_165801.jpg
20190917_165641.jpg

iman29

Does any of the OOS people who rode with me, want a turkey fryer? I used it maybe 3 times and didn't want to deal with the oil. I believe that I am local to @Paul H @Mtbdog @Victor I and others that I rode with at JH and HM. It can also be used with water for corn on the cob, hard boiled eggs and for those who don't keep a kosher house, lobster and crabs. Deep fried foods and fire seem to be a common theme in this group.View attachment 105820View attachment 105821

If this doesn’t get claimed I might know someone who would definitely want it he does all our turkeys for martys annual event.

TimBay

Call in sick and come up to Sterling tomorrow morning
Ugh. It's a sensitive client who cced my boss and boss's boss on the meeting request. No can do. I was excited to pedal through 6mr

Edit: on top of that, I just talked to the lbs I got my bike from. Gotta take it in to see if they can fix it up for me for free. Both wheels are out of true and the rear wheel is sounding rough, so probably a bearing issue. If it's not too bad they'll fix it for free, but we'll see. My fat ass has definitely been pushing the limits of this bike. Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom